Benefits of the UTC
Give your child a real edge in the jobs market
Our focus is on employer-led technical learning and business skills, alongside exceptional academic teaching.
West Midlands Construction UTC benefits:
- Construction and the Application of IT in the Built Environment is growing as a local industry
- Students work closely with local employers on real life projects, gaining valuable experience
- Every learner will have their own employer mentor
- Students leave futureproofed in the field of ‘green’ initiatives
- Students benefit from the support of our academic partner the University of Wolverhampton.
Every aspect of our offering, from our curriculum to our real life working environments, will be designed to increase the employability of our learners. They will benefit from superb construction training and work experience with construction employers in the West Midlands, giving them an edge in the construction jobs market.